Member code of conduct
Every member of Tesla Owners Club New England shall abide by the following code of conduct:
- I will respect the places and the people with whom I come in contact, including the privacy and property of others.
- I will act and speak positively and kindly, whether in-person or on-line .
- I will be responsible for my own personal and property insurance, personal belongings, and property.
- I will abide by all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations as well as all venue rules.
- I will hold TONE harmless for any injury, damage or loss to my personal belongings, my property, and my person.
- I will treat all equipment, (e.g. loaner items, venue items, host provided items,) with care.
I understand that I will be assessed for damages or replacement to any equipment due to my negligence.
Failure to abide by this code of conduct can result in temporary or permanent cancelation of membership and/or expulsion from an event with no refund for either.